Summer Sips & Sounds
LAST UPDATED: July 8, 2022
Our apologies, there was a mix-up regarding one of our performing artists for this event. Kirk Matthew will be performing and not Kirk Matthews. Please check out Kirk Matthew’s Instagram to learn more about his music!
Join us every second Saturday June through August for wine, craft beer, small bites, and live music! Entry is free. Drinks*, bites, and gifts are available for purchase †.
This event, sponsored by Placer Wine Trail, will feature the following vendors (and more!):
JULY 9 EVENT VENDORS:
- – Dora Dain Wines
- – Wise Villa Winery
- – Moonraker Brewing Co.
- – Common Cider (hard apple cider)
- – Zocalo (margaritas)
- – Rise Elixirs & Espresso (non-alcoholic drinks)
- – Divine Grazing Boxes (charcuterie)
- – JMRWood Designs (handcrafted charcuterie boards, platters and gifts)
- – ArtsyQuotes by April (hand-lettered signs)
LIVE MUSIC BY:
Luis Hurtado (from Amador Sons)
COST OF DRINKS:
$15: Seven, 1 oz tastes
$3: Single ticket
We will post more information on this page and/or on our social media (Facebook and Instagram) as it becomes available. So stay tuned!
* Only those 21+ are permitted to consume alcoholic beverages. You will be asked for a government-issued photo ID and wristbanded. No tasting without a valid wristband.
† Credit and debit cards only. No cash accepted.