Summer Sips & Sounds
LAST UPDATED: August 9, 2022
Join us every second Saturday June through August for wine, craft beer, small bites, and live music! Entry is free. Drinks*, bites, and gifts are available for purchase †.
This event, sponsored by Placer Wine Trail, will feature the following vendors (and more!):
AUGUST 13 EVENT:
- – Rappe Family Vineyards
- – Lone Buffalo Vineyards
- – Moonraker Brewing Co.
- – Common Cider (hard apple cider)
- – Zocalo (margaritas)
- – Divine Grazing Boxes (charcuterie)
- – JMRWood Designs (handcrafted charcuterie boards, platters and gifts)
- – ArtsyQuotes by April (hand-lettered signs)
LIVE MUSIC BY:
Jayson Angove Duo
Love and Solo Yacht Rock Duo
COST OF DRINKS:
$15 for 7 tickets
$3 for a single ticket
1 ticket = redeem for one taste of beer/wine or cider
5 tickets = redeem for one glass of beer, wine, cider or a margarita
We will post more information on this page and/or on our social media (Facebook and Instagram) as it becomes available. So stay tuned!
Looking for more live music? Check out our So Unexpected Saturdays!
* Only those 21+ are permitted to consume alcoholic beverages. You will be asked for a government-issued photo ID and wristbanded. No tasting without a valid wristband.
† Credit and debit cards only. No cash accepted.